- How many skin types are there? Eg. Oily, Dry etc
- How often do you need to re-apply SPF?
a) once a day is enough
b) every 6 hours
c) every 2 hours
- How many types of exfoliation are there?
- How many weeks between treatments would be considered “maintenance”?
- How many days does it take for our normal skin cell turn over?
- At what age does our skin cell turnover slow to almost twice it’s normal rate?
- How often should you be exfoliating?
a) 1-2 a week
b) 1-2 a fortnight
c) 1-2 a month
- Which vitamin increases skin cell turnover?
- Which vitamin is an antioxidant that protects the skin from air pollution?
- How many weeks before you see results from your new skin care products?
Here’s your answer key. How did you go? Did you learn something new?
Answer key: b, c, b, b, b, b, a, a, c, c,